Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Layla Softouch Effect 05

Layla Softouch Effect 05 is a beautiful warm salmony pink with absolutely stunning gold microglitter.  The microglitter is so pervasive and intense that it lends a somewhat textured appearance in indirect / indoor lighting, but WOW does it come alive in the sun!  I love great sparkle, and this is perfection in a bottle in the sparkly shimmer department for me.  It's been a long time since I've seen a light performance like this out of any polish in the sun.  Application was great - easy to control, not too thick or thin, but it did dry to a slightly matte, somewhat textured finish.  So I used my Holy Grail of glitter tamers - Gelous and SV - and it evened it right out and added even more shine and really allowed the sparkle to come out.  I love this one - I hope you do too!  It's a must-have for pink lovers, IMO.  Enjoy -     >^..^<
















1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm not usually a fan of pink but that is stunning. I may have to put this on my to buy list.

    ReplyDelete