Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

OPI What Wizardry is This?

OPI What Wizardry is This? is from the brand new Oz the Great and Powerful collection for spring 2013.  This is the liquid sand technology item in the bunch, and I really like it.  I have Stay the Night from the Mariah Carey collection, and adore it, but this one has a slightly different texture than StN.  While StN dried very matte with very obvious red sparkly glitter, Wizardry has more of a leather finish if that makes any sense.  It is a little smoother, and the sparkles aren't as obvious, and has much more of a sheen to it when dry than the very matte StN.  The sparkles are much more obvious in person in direct sun than in in pictures.  I really like this polish - very easy to apply (again so easy to get a nice line at the cuticle), perfect consistency, and fully opaque.  I used 3 coats here for depth of color, with no topcoat.  Dry time was pretty good - I usually am up for about an hour after I paint before sleeping, and it was definitely dry enough (although I am a very careful sleeper and keep my hands out of the sheets as I fall asleep to ensure no sheet marks).  The color of this is a bronzed brown, like antique metal.  Very unique and unlike anything else in my stash.  Great addition to my collection!  (Sorry about the tip wear - I worked in the library at my kids' school before taking these pics!)  Enjoy -  >^..^<














No comments:

Post a Comment